About USC Gould
USC Gould is a top-ranked law school with a 120-year history and reputation for academic excellence. We are located on the beautiful 228-acre USC University Park Campus, just south of downtown Los Angeles.
Learn about our interdisciplinary curriculum, experiential learning opportunities and specialized areas.
USC Gould helps prepare you for a stellar legal career. You can pursue a JD degree, one of our numerous graduate and international offerings, or an online degree or certificate.
Participate in an unparalleled learning experience with diversity of people and thought. Get involved in the law school community and participate in activities that enhance your studies.
We work closely with students, graduates and employers to support successful career goals and outcomes. Our overall placement rate is consistently strong, with 94 percent of our JD class employed within 10 months after graduation.
Our faculty is distinguished for its scholarship, as well as for its commitment to teaching. Our 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio creates an intimate and collegial learning environment.
- Alumni and Giving
USC Gould School of Law
- JD CAREER SERVICES
- + JD STUDENT CAREER SERVICES
- CAREER COUNSELING
- CAREER EVENTS AND RESOURCES
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- EMPLOYMENT STATISTICS
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ALUMNI SERVICES
- + CAREER INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS
- RECIPROCITY POLICY
- CONTACT US
Our career counselors are available to meet with alumni to discuss issues and provide services such as:
- Self-assessment/career exploration
- Career transitions
- Alternative careers
- Résumé and cover letters
- Job search strategy
- Interview preparation
- Mock interviews
- Decision-making and negotiation
The following resources also are available to alumni:
- Job postings: We offer online job listings for recent graduates and experienced alumni through Symplicity.
- Online resources: Job search handbooks, guides and employment listing services are accessible through USC Gould's myLaw Portal.
- Resources library: Housed in the Career Services Office, the library contains information on private firms, government agencies, public interest organizations, practice specialties, judicial clerkships and alternative careers.
- Reciprocity: If you are seeking a job outside of Southern California, USC Gould can assist you in requesting access to a career services office at another law school. Visit USC Gould's myLaw Portal or contact our office for more information.
USC experts forecast future of cryptocurrency ahead of congressional hearings on FTX debacle
Patient Advocacy Award honors Saks for her work protecting the rights of people with mental illness
A message of hope
November 16, 2022
Judge Robert L. Wilkins chronicles family journey in 2022 Roth Lecture